Wingspan

Say "Hello" to Brocade's newest RBC: EMEA makes it a hat-trick

by Alberto.Soto on ‎03-12-2012 12:50 AM - last edited on ‎10-28-2013 09:02 PM by bcm6 (494 Views)

I am very proud to announce that today Brocade expanded its investment in EMEA with the opening of a Regional Briefing Center (RBC).  Part of the RBC, Brocade today also opened the Brocade Innovation Center - a facility where customers can obtain insight into how open-standards networking environments can be designed and deployed, helping them drive business transformation through network innovation, and is the first of its kind in EMEA.

Let me tell you more about what this facility means to the region:

We opened the RBC in a formal ceremony hosted by Brocade CEO Mike Klayko and a number of VIP guests including the Mayor of the Borough of Bracknell Forest, Councillor Chris Turrell, customers, partners and members of the media.  In total, the construction process saw us invest more than £165,000 with local companies, and by hosting hundreds of visitors each year the RBC will also bring additional investment into the local community's leisure/catering industries.  Brocade estimates that over the next five years, more than £350,000 will be created for the local economy.

Cheque+2.jpg

Caption:  MIke Klayko cutting the ribbon with the Mayor and Mayoress of Bracknell.

I want to echo the words by Mike Klayko in launching our company's newest RBC:

“These investments are aimed at achieving our company’s goal of constantly enhancing our ability to serve the needs of our customers worldwide. While we are justifiably proud of our world-class EBC facility at our corporate headquarters, these regional briefing centers make it easier for our non-US customers to do business with us by enabling them to access Brocade resources, explore solution options, and interact with our staff in their home region.”

I am now looking forward to welcoming customers through the doors and showing them just how Brocade and its partners can help them embrace the future of networking!