Virtual Router/ Firewall/ VPN

vRouter 5400 evaluation as a Virtual image, But couldn't locate a vyatta-kvm_VSE image (.img.gz)

I would like to evaluate the vRouter 5400 as a Virtual image. I first used the documentation here:

http://www.brocade.com/downloads/documents/html_product_manuals/vyatta/vyatta_5400_manual/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm#href=Installing%20Red%20Hat%20KVM/Installing_the_System.2.4.html

But couldn't locate a vyatta-kvm_VSEyyyy.img.gz , but instead vyatta-livecd-virt_VSE6.6R5S1_i386.iso. I have them "virtualize the iso image over KVM, and I observed the following message on the console:

Licensing disabled on live CD

failed.

Starting periodic command scheduler: cron.

Starting network plug daemon: netplugd.

Loading cpufreq kernel modules...done (none).

Starting routing daemons: imi nsm mribd pimd ripd ripngd ospfd ospf6d bgpd Starting Vyatta router: migrate rl-system firewall configure failed!

Welcome to Vyatta - vyatta tty1

I have received Evaluation Software Entitlement Serial Number... but if the licensing is disabled... not much I can do...

Is there a way to get the real KVM image for evaluation?

Or how can I get the liveCD evaluation functioning?

Occasional Visitor

Re: vRouter 5400 evaluation as a Virtual image, But couldn't locate a vyatta-kvm_VSE image (.img.gz)

I am also getting the same error, is there a way out...............................

unable to use the evaluation version.......

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook