Virtual Router/ Firewall/ VPN

Community Manager

Welcome

[ Edited ]

Thanks for visiting our new Virtual Router/Firewall/VPN product support space!

There is tremendous excitement in networking today around Software-Defined Networks, or SDN. It’s tempting to write it off as hype, but that’s dangerous because SDN is just beginning to emerge and has the potential to completely change the networking landscape. The reason for the excitement is that the improvements promised by SDN create real value to customers, which is always the difference between hype and real revolution.

The Brocade Vyatta software-based networking and security solution is complementary to emerging SDN architectures, and in fact provides a way to ensure a smooth transition from today’s networks to the flexible, agile SDN networks of the future.  The Brocade Vyatta vRouter delivers advanced routing for physical, virtual and cloud networking environments. The Brocade Vyatta vRouter includes dynamic routing, Policy-Based Routing (PBR), stateful firewall, VPN support, traffic management and more in a package that is optimized to perform in virtualized environments.

So jump in and introduce yourself, and start participating. My name is Martin Mune. I’m the moderator for this new forum, and I’m looking forward to hearing from you folks!

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook