Virtual Router/ Firewall/ VPN

Virtual Traffic Manager Appliance 1000 M 11.1 - Monitor Number of Concurrent Connections

I have an Virtual Traffic Manager Appliance 1000 M 11.1 and I am looking to monitor the number of concurrent connections.

I had not been able to find how this would be done. I'd tried forum searches, but they have been yielding results related to the "max. number of connections". 

Please bear with as I am a software developer who'd been tasked with, "find a way to monitor our number of concurrent connections". Since this network appliance is at the front gates, I figured I'd see if it was capable of providing me such optics.

I have the Brocade Virtual Traffic Manager: User's Guide, v11.0 PDF and had found information on SLAs and other types of optics / alerting, bandwidth limits, etc, but nothing glaring about "monitoring the number of connections".

Please let me know if this is something this appliance is capable of, and if so, what terminology I would use to find documentation / resources.

Thank you!

External Moderator

Re: Virtual Traffic Manager Appliance 1000 M 11.1 - Monitor Number of Concurrent Connections

@Consultant

vTM was acquired by Pulse Secure.

I would suggest in the Future to post such question in PulseSecure Community

TechHelp24

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook