Virtual Router/ Firewall/ VPN

New Contributor

Is vyatta.org gone?

I'm trying to find some configuration information for our router - the community edition of Vyatta.  I see that Brocade has vyatta.com but I'm unable to find the information that was previously found at vyatta.org.  Any ideas as to why? 

Community Manager

Re: Is vyatta.org gone?

Hi buzzburnz,

Was there something in particular you were looking for on Vyatta.org?  I just went there and Vyatta.org is still up and running.

Occasional Contributor

vyatta.org is down again.

New Contributor

I use vyatta.org a lot, and I see it's down again.  The domain is owned by Brocade, so it seems like there should be someone at least getting Nagios alerts or something.  Odd that a site can be down for that long.  In this case I'm looking for info on load balancing and NAT.  I had it in a bookmark from a couple of days ago but it's gone now.

Community Manager

Hi dmbaturin and buzzburnz,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you both but I just checked and it seems to be working now.  I hadn't heard of it being down but I don't get the reports either.  Can you check your links on load balancing and NAT?  If they still don't work, please send them to me and I'll try and find out which has happended to them.

New Contributor

Looks like vyatta.org is down again... (2014-04-02) It has been for several hours already. :^(
New Contributor

Day 2 - 2014-04-03 - vyatta.org is down again.

Is Brocade pulling the plug on vyatta.org and the community?

New Contributor

vyatta.org seems to be up for the moment. :^) Thanks Internet daemons :^]

vyatta.org is DOWN Again.

Is there anybody response for this?

How can I trust BROCADE if a simple website is always DOWN.

Vyatta.org again down. Two days are passed! 

Are we sure that we will have the same support on community edition like in the past?

:smileyfrustrated:

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

Download FREE NVMe eBook