Effective Options for Reducing the Time to Perform Root-Cause Analysis of VMware Fibre Channel SAN Environments
|Date & Time|
|Monday, August 25, 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm|
Brocade Global Solutions Architect
Brocade Sr. Product Manager
Proactive monitoring and troubleshooting of FC SAN related issues in virtualized environments is a big challenge for VMware administrators since they do not have the in-context SAN visibility required to effectively perform root cause analysis and remediation. Brocade SAN Analytics Pack for vCOPS and the Brocade SAN Content Pack VMware Log Insight are powerful add-on options for monitoring and troubleshooting VMware SAN environments. With the ability to leverage Brocade’s Fabric Vision technology for deeper SAN performance views and improved analytics, these add-on options complement VMware’s vCOPS and Log Insight solutions.
At the end of this session you will understand:
- The Brocade SAN Analytics Pack for vCOPS enables greater visibility and actionable analytics required for performing effective RCA for FC SANs
- The Brocade SAN Content Pack VMware Log Insight provides intelligent monitoring and querying of Brocade’s FC Switch’s Syslog Events.
- Brocade’s Fabric Vision technology provides the in-context FC SAN visibility required for proactive monitoring and root cause analysis.
Advanced Network Designs for Data Center Transformation
|Date & Time|
|Monday, August 25, 2:00 pm – 3:00pm|
Brocade Product Manager
Brocade Director Product Management
This session will look at advanced network designs that will allow data center professionals to deploy VMware NSX network virtualization solutions for application agility and storage connectivity today, with the flexibility and scalability to support future workloads.
At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Deploy VMware NSX network virtualization solutions for application agility and storage connectivity
- The Brocade VCS Gateway for VMware NSX provides an efficient, resilient and scalable networking infrastructure for cloud architectures
- Leverage both virtual and physical hardware architectures for a seamless transition to the Software-Defined Data Center
Virtualize Your Business-Critical Applications Utilizing Software-Defined Data Center Technologies Including vSphere, vSAN, and NSX
|Date & Time|
|Wednesday, August 27, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
Global Solutions Architect
Brocade Strategic Alliances Manager
The era of the Software Defined Datacenter (SDDC) has ushered in business critical applications into virtualization. Over the past few years virtualization of business critical applications such SQL, Oracle & SAP have become mainstream. The focus of the past few years has mainly been on compute virtualization, with storage and network coming from physical infrastructure. Business critical applications can truly enter the cloud era only when all of compute, storage and network are virtualized and software defined.
At the end of this session you will learn:
- Use of vSphere for compute, VSAN for storage and NSX for network virtualization of BCA with Brocade end-to-end networking technologies integrated with VMware technologies such as vSphere and NSX
- Leveraging SDDC to move BCA workloads across datacenters and to cloud providers
- Lessons learned from deploying BCA on SDDC