User Discussions

Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

i need full information including pictures about BR-CES-2024F-4X-AC and there license ?

hi 

i am designing a network using brocade switches CES and ICX and i am very frustrated.

i can find a clear picture to the Switch that i need nither the information about.

i need a pictures about BR-CES-2024F-4X-AC, every place desplay a different photo for this switch !!! most of them display a picture with two 10GB SFP and the description says it have 4 !!!!

any help guys ? 

New Contributor

Re: i need full information including pictures about BR-CES-2024F-4X-AC and there license ?

Hi Ahmed,

The -4X models definitely have 4 x 10G sfp+ ports.

Have a look at https://brocade.bigmachines.com, the image under CES on there is of the 2024C-4X (which is identical to the 2024F, just with the 1G port types reversed).

Short description
CES 2024F-4X,1 500W DC,BASE SW
Long description 
Brocade CES 2024F-4X includes 24 SFP ports of 100/1000 Mbps Ethernet with 4 combination RJ45/SFP Gigabit Ethernet ports, 4 fixed ports of 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+, 500W DC power supply (RPS9DC), and BASE software. Uses XNI-CE2000-FAN

Cheers,

Andrew

Occasional Contributor

Re: i need full information including pictures about BR-CES-2024F-4X-AC and there license ?

Thanks Andrew for your replay.

i didn't know about such a link it help.

still i wish Brocade will add pictures for there switches and even better AutoCAD Drawing for it.

Best Regards

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook