Sofware-Defined Networking

New Contributor

ODL SDN Controller + Netconf : Unable to build schema context, unsatisfied imports

I get the following error in the controller karaf logs when I try to mount a device to the controller.

I went to see the logs after I found that after mounting the netopeer device on the controller some capabilites are unavailable when checked at http://localhost:8181/restconf/operational/network-topology:network-topology/topology/topology-netconf/

244 - org.opendaylight.controller.sal-netconf-connector - 1.2.0.Lithium | RemoteDevice{router2}:

Unable to build schema context, unsatisfied imports {

SourceIdentifier [name=ietf-netconf-notifications@2012-02-06]=[ModuleImportImpl [name=ietf-inet-types, revision=2010-09-24], ModuleImportImpl [name=ietf-netconf, revision=2011-06-01]],

SourceIdentifier [name=ietf-netconf-monitoring@2010-10-04]=[ModuleImportImpl [name=ietf-yang-types, revision=2010-09-24], ModuleImportImpl [name=ietf-inet-types, revision=2010-09-24]],

SourceIdentifier [name=nc-notifications@2008-07-14]=[ModuleImportImpl [name=ietf-yang-types, revision=2010-09-24]],

SourceIdentifier [name=notifications@2008-07-14]=[ModuleImportImpl [name=ietf-yang-types, revision=2010-09-24]]

},

will reattempt with resolved only

How should I resolve this error? I am using the controller with a netopeer device. It would be helpful if you detail the steps because I am fairly new to using the controller and with netconf, yang.

Thanks. 

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

Click to Register
Download FREE NVMe eBook