Sofware-Defined Networking

New Contributor

I would like to test vyatta routers with opendaylight sdn conroller. However I can't find any tutorial how to configure the router for this.

Hi,

I would like to test vyatta routers with opendaylight sdn conroller. However I can't find any tutorial how to configure the router for this. The printout of netstat -tnlp command is empty in vyatta router. SDN contorller is listening on port 6653. Can anyone help what configuration missing from the router?

Thanks,

Mihalke

New Contributor

Re: I would like to test vyatta routers with opendaylight sdn conroller. However I can't find any tutorial how to configure the router for this.

Anyway, is it possible in evaluation version?

Thank,

Mihalke

New Contributor

Re: I would like to test vyatta routers with opendaylight sdn conroller. However I can't find any tutorial how to configure the router for this.

I am not an expert but I got the 5600 to register/mount on the brocade version of the ODL controller.  Only supports NETCONF as far as I can tell.  It is not straight forward, at least I did not think so.  If you are still working that project drop me a line and I can -probably- help you out or give you some pointers.

In a nutshell all you do on the router is enable NETCONF the rest is all done on the controller....

Brocadian

This should help you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bekvTtMpuUo

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook