Sofware-Defined Networking

Contributor

Free NFV Certification!

Brocade is offering a free NFV certification. To get the information and start the training, check out this page: http://community.brocade.com/t5/Certification/ct-p/educertification

Jill Hundley
Brocade, Digital and Social Media
Occasional Visitor

Re: Free NFV Certification!

Hi Jill, can you tell me how long the free exam voucher is valid for? Do we have a deadline date for writing the exam?

Contributor

Thanks for joining the community! The exam voucher and free exam is valid until September 10, 2014.

Good luck! Let us know if you need additional resources or information.

Jill

Jill Hundley
Occasional Visitor

Maybe stupid question but where I can register for SDN BCVRE course?

Contributor

Hello Gepar, 

Not a stupid question...here is where to start: http://bit.ly/1qeDQJa 

The SDN BCVRE is in the bundle of the courses needed for the NFV cert made just for this promotion.

Let me know if you have any other questions...

Jill

Jill Hundley
Occasional Visitor

Hello Jill,

I have registered for the course, could you please help me getting the voucher for this certification.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello Kaarthy, 

Once registered, the Certification will send you the information for the certification. If you need help preparing for the exam, there are resources and people studying the exam in the Brocade University Community right here on this platform.

Ask questions, review the study guide, etc.

Thanks,

Jill

Jill Hundley

I've registered for exam & prepration material but only received confirmation without any promotional code or voucher. Please help

Contributor

Greetings,

The certification team should send you the information. If you have additional questions, you can talk directly with the certification team in the certification community.

Thanks

Jill

Jill Hundley
Regular Visitor

[ Edited ]

HI there I have also registered for the exam, I received all the mail correspondeence I needed to including the confirmation that I am signed up for the entire course (AWESOME BY THE WAY !!!) the only problem is I am having difficulty downloading the Vrouter software to prepare, they talk about mybrocade page then software downloads, I dont even have that anywhere on my page. I actually am baffled as I dont know how to get hold of the 5400vrouter kit to install and work with.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

Download FREE NVMe eBook