What is the Hardware offered by Brocade on Data Plane. I understand the Brocade Vyatta routing element (In control plane) runs as a Virtual machine but how does it talk to the hardware in the Data Plane. I would be very happy if tecnocrats on this forum can answer the following questions.
1) What are the devices available on "Data Plane" ?
2) What is the OS running on the Data Plane Harware?
3) How do software based router Vyatta communicates with Hadrware in Data Plane ?
4) What kind of traffic flows between the Control plane Soft router and Data Plane Hardware?
5) If I want to deploy MPLS VPN across 100 cities geographycally scattered , Can I have one Control Plane i.e. one software router running as VM and controlling 100 Data Plane Hardware?