SAN Health Utility

New Contributor

sanhealth dont discover the VF of a switch even i give hime the VF-IP, he come always on the VF128 why?

sanhealth dont discover the VF of a switch even i give hime the VF-IP, he come always on the VF128 why?

i want to have a san health analyse of VF10, igave san health the VF10-IP but it dont work... how can i do this?

External Moderator

Re: sanhealth dont discover the VF of a switch even i give hime the VF-IP, he come always on the VF128 why?

please see this article here, additional you should use the latest SAN Health release 3.2.7b

http://community.brocade.com/t5/SAN-Health-Utility/Using-SAN-Health-How-SAN-Health-Works-With-Virtual-Fabrics-and/ta-p/3563

TechHelp24
New Contributor

Re: sanhealth dont discover the VF of a switch even i give hime the VF-IP, he come always on the VF128 why?

thanks i found already the solution...

every VF has its own IP, but the discover user must have the home in the VF then it work

in jeder VF i added thsi

userconfig --add admin2 -r admin -l <VF>  -h <VF> -c admin -d sanhealth -p <passw>

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook