SAN Health Utility

N/A

San Health Visio

Has anyone noticed that the visio diagrams produced by SanHealth are no longer a High Level and a Detailed diagram.

I now get 2 pages, both of which are High Level views only. Are the detailed views no longer being produced?

Contributor

Re: San Health Visio

Hi

I have just run my set, and got the report and as you say there is only high level visio diagram, All I get is fabric A ( two swithes ) and Fabric B ( 2 switches ) No detailed diagram

Anyone know why, this is using the latest version on the sanHealth software 3.2.1

i too recieved 2 pages of high level visio diagram...strange?

External Moderator

Is probable this error is caused by temporary SAN Health Server Diagram Generator.

SANHealth have only the function to collect Info from you SAN and send to brocade.

TechHelp24

Hi,

Please let us know the name of the .BSH file at shadmin@brocade.com.  We'll look into the report generator logs and see if we can see why the error is occuring.

Regards,

SHD

Hi,

thanks for finding this error for us!  There was a minor change made to the report generator software that caused the devices to be left off of many of the Visios.  We have now corrected it.  Please resubmit any .BSH files to have them processed correctly.

Thanks, again!

SHD

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook