SAN Health Utility

Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

SAN health /autostart doens't work

Hello,

I would like to setup SAN Health to run once a month.

I found in Brocade forum that it's possible with task scheduler and with /autostart flag.

I treid to launch below command in "CMD" but the tool is loaded but the audit doesn't start.

"c:\SAN Helath Audits\DC_SAN.set" /autostart

I ran manually the audit and it's runing fine.

Can someoane help?

I tried with Win 7 and WIn 2012 R2 and same...

Re: SAN health /autostart doens't work

Hi Nordin,

Please see http://community.brocade.com/t5/SAN-Health-Utility/Using-SAN-Health-Setting-up-an-automated-monthly-weekly-daily/ta-p/3581?r2 for the details, specifically the screen shot of the New Action box. You'll need to call the SAN Health .EXE with "C:\Program Files\Brocade\SAN Health\SANHealth.exe". You can likley use one of the following in your CMD box:

"C:\Program Files\Brocade\SAN Health\SANHealth.exe" "C:\SAN Helath Audits\DC_SAN.set" /autostart

or

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Brocade\SAN Health\SANHealth.exe" "C:\SAN Helath Audits\DC_SAN.set" /autostart

BUT, after doing some testing here, it appears that this may be case-sensitive. If the extension is actually .SET, please use that or the process may not work. Please let us know the outcome.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: SAN health /autostart doens't work

Hello,

Thx. It was case sensitive issue.

Now it's working.

Thx.

Nordin.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

Download FREE NVMe eBook