For more details, please see ourCookie Policy.

SAN Health Utility

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

SAN Health reporting Duplicate WWN

Hi,

When i ran the SAN Health (Version  4) on SAN Ports tab i can see it reports as Duplicate WWN under port world wide name tab. I can see that those ports are not duplicate and unfortunately i can see the duplicate WWN's for the ports where there ports are offline.Last week whe i ran the report it was not evident bit yes this week i saw this. We didnt do any changes in the environment. I guess this might be the bug on the version but am not sure. Please let me know if you have came acorss this scenario or any information regarding this issue.

Switches firmware version isv7.4.1e.

Thank you and appreciate your help.

S11/P29 16 G   Emulex HBA SRV_TEST_HOST02       DuplicateWWN98_0e:69:26 No Device Connected

Occasional Contributor

Re: SAN Health reporting Duplicate WWN

Hi Brocade Savys,

If you have come across this scenarios please do let me know or let me know if need to contact support.

Re: SAN Health reporting Duplicate WWN

There was a bug in the report genertors that was causing this.  It's resolved now, if you want to correct any reports that had this issue, just send the BSH file in again and new reports will be generated.

Join the Broadcom Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resources across the Broadcom Community Network.