For more details, please see ourCookie Policy.

SAN Health Utility

Occasional Visitor

SAN Health data processing backlog?

I've noticed a recent increase in the amount of time that it takes to get notifications about submission of SAN Health collection data (those emails with the subject: "Confirmation of receipt: Brocade SAN Health file") and to have the resultant SAN Health report created.  

Only a month ago I would receive the Confirmation of receipt messages within minutes or hours after the BSH collection was uploaded.   The completed reports would be ready within 24 hours.    Now there are multiple days between the time when BSH data is submitted and getting any response.   I've tried switch a report or to using the new Broadcom email address, SANHealth.Upload@broadcom.com, but the results are the same.  

Is anyone else experiencing a backlog in BSH processing?

Re: SAN Health data processing backlog?

Hi foobar2000,

There were some major infrastruture changes to the report processing equipment which has caused a backlog. We are working through the backlog now. If you have specific reports that you need to get back quickly, please email to SANHealth.Admin@broadcom.com and let us know the .BSH file name. We'll move the file to the top of the queue. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

SAN Health Admin Team

Occasional Contributor

I have not been receiving confirmation emails or report ready emails for the last 2-3 weeks, even though reports are being generated. I checked with my email admins and they said nothing from brocade.com is being blocked. Has the address changed to be broadcom.com now?

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm not sure if this can help you, but last time it took for 3 days for me to get a report. I was notified by an outomated e-mail that my report is ready for download. (webcustomercare@brocade.com)

Regards, Tamas

Join the Broadcom Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resources across the Broadcom Community Network.