For more details, please see ourCookie Policy.

SAN Health Utility

New Contributor

Ran Sanhelath on our Fabric A switches and in the SAnhealth report I am missing info on 3 switches

We downloaded the result for the sanhealth for Fabric A this morning, and we notice that we are missing

All info from switch QFTORDCX051, QFTORDCX055 and for the switch QFTORDCX053 we have only the information on fid_128, missing all the other fid.

Do you have any idea why?

Luc

Frequent Contributor

Re: Ran Sanhelath on our Fabric A switches and in the SAnhealth report I am missing info on 3 switches

Are you running a very large fabric? One of my previous engagement had to split the SAN Healths into multiple reports.

Are there any errors reported in the SAN Health utility during the capture?

You might want to re-run with just the switches mentioned to see if there are any errors.

New Contributor

Re: Ran Sanhelath on our Fabric A switches and in the SAnhealth report I am missing info on 3 switches

there was no error while I ran the Sanheath check.

I can split the sanhealth but it is not a good way to doit for me.

Luc

Highlighted
External Moderator

@support_stockage

If you have a issue with SH, I suggest to contact the Team at the address in this Topic

https://community.brocade.com/t5/SAN-Health-Utility/SAN-Health-4-SSH-Problem/m-p/96724#M962

First, there is no way by SH Team to search into all SH report Database just with a couple Switchname

And second due a Privacy the Team need more Info, such a email address, name, company etc... to take a look in the file.

TechHelp24

Join the Broadcom Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resources across the Broadcom Community Network.