SAN Health Utility

Regular Contributor

Minor Annoyance

In v3.0.1 you must specify a time limit to capture performance data. I have a couple switches that I don't care to capture performance data from but I have to set it at 1 minute. I know that there is no traffic on these swithces so the performance data doesn't do anything for me.

Re: Minor Annoyance

This really comes down to the fact that when we removed the performance data completely it broke a whole string of consistency checks in the report generator, not to mention dozens of divide by zero errors.In the mean time, don’t forget that under the options tab you can set it so that the graphs are not added to the Excel report.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the response and your reasoning makes total sense.If I set it so that the graphs are not added then I don't get graphs for any of my switches. Unless there is a more granular way that I haven't found yet.

Correct – if you set it for graphs not to be created the setting is report wide.Keep an eye out for 3.0.2 in a few weeks time.

Regular Contributor

Sounds good. Thanks for getting this in!

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

Download FREE NVMe eBook