SAN Health Utility

New Contributor

I have Uploaded *.BSH file to Brocade 4 times in 4 days. still report not been generated.

I have Uploaded *.BSH file to Brocade 4 times in 4 days. I believe to generate report it doesn’t take more than 8 hours. But still my report is not generated. May I Know maximum time that will take to generate.   

Re: I have Uploaded *.BSH file to Brocade 4 times in 4 days. still report not been generated.

Hi kathivasu,

Please make sure you are the owner of the file. The completed report will only be sent back to the email address that is in the encrypted portion of the .BSH file. If you are not the owner, please ask the owner for a copy. If you are the owner, please let us know the filename at SHAdmin@brocade.com and let us know you are waiting for it to be returned. We will look into the issue.

Regards,

Health Admin

New Contributor

Re: I have Uploaded *.BSH file to Brocade 4 times in 4 days. still report not been generated.

Hi Admin,

I am the owner of that file. I have recieved only acknowledgement after 2 days Uploaded the file. I have sent the filename to SHAdmin@broacade.com. But no reply.

The hours for the SAN Health Help Desk are the working hours of Brocade's headquarters in San Jose, California. You should have a response by now.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook