SAN Health Utility

New Contributor

I am seeing a very strange zone showing up in my zone members of a San Health report zonename_1:AD255:username> Any idea of what this zone is? I have never seen a zone name with AD255 in its title.

I am seeing a very strange zone showing up in my zone members of a San Health report version 407a.   This example    "zonename_1:AD255:username>" is showing up as a zone member.  Any idea of what this zone is? I have never seen a zone name with AD255 in its title.

Re: I am seeing a very strange zone showing up in my zone members of a San Health report zonename_1:AD255:username> Any idea of what this zone is? I have never seen a zone name with AD255 in its

At a guess, I would say that the report generator hasn't stripped out the console login/prompt information completely.  This is probably only for the last zone name listed, possibly due to an Admin Domain component???

But rather than guess, please email SHAdmin@brocade.com and let them know the name of the BSH file.  They can look at the raw data and determine exactly what is going on.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook