SAN Health Utility

New Contributor

Automating report download

The recent change to the SANHealth report delivery method, moving to web download from email, is presenting me with a problem. You see, I had automated the generation of surveys and processing of the report email. The reports were extracted from the email and deposited in a standardized location. Obviously the change in report delivery has broken this system. One of your colleges suggested scripting the https download in a recent correspondence. My questions are:

New Contributor

Re: Automating report download

Here is an email from Brocade I recieved concerning HTTP downloads.Carl

Contributor

Re: Automating report download

There is a workaround - edit the config file (or create a new one) that sends a copy of the report to a "partner". It seems like it might have to be sent to a different domain but it does work. I have a copy of the report sent to my home address and I can then bounce that back to my office. I suppose a procmail rule would take care of it but I'm currently doing it manually. You could probably write something that uses curl to go get the report zip file too.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

Download FREE NVMe eBook