For more details, please see ourCookie Policy.

SAN Health Utility

New Contributor

After FOS upgrade from 7.4 to 8 SAN Health fail "change default paswword msg" even after changing PW

After FOS upgrade from 7.4 to 8.0 SAN Health Utility fails with "Change default paswword message" even after I changed all of the factory default passwords the SAN Health still fails. How do I get rid of that message "Change the defult Passwords"? or overcome this error? Thank you.

Re: After FOS upgrade from 7.4 to 8 SAN Health fail "change default paswword msg" even after changing PW

Hi Dan,

We have a fix for this one on it's way.  Could you send an email in to SANHealth.admin@broadcom and we can send you a test build to confirm the fix resolves your issue.

The workaround should be to simply change the factory set default passwords to stop the prompt from occuring.  That should have worked, if not please send SAN Health admin and email and we can look into it.

Thanks

New Contributor

Re: After FOS upgrade from 7.4 to 8 SAN Health fail "change default paswword msg" even after changing PW

Thank you, I tried the change passwords of all factory ID's and this still failed. I have emailed the results to the SAn Health Team per your recommendation.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.