Mobility/Wireless

New Contributor

IDLE-TIME-OUT settings for 11bgn clients

[ Edited ]

Hello Team,

Am looking for an option to set " IDLE-TIME-OUT " for the wireless clients (11bgn) in our office.

We are Using RFS6000 version 5.4.1.0.

The concept is when ever the client connectivity is idle for a specific time range with the controller,then the session must be time out,but  not the total connectivity.

Thanks in advance for the needful.

Gowtham Elamurugan

Frequent Contributor

Re: IDLE-TIME-OUT settings for 11bgn clients

Hi @Gowtham_Elamurugan,

While we still encourage the community to assist with your post, I wanted to let you know that we have started a pilot program with TAC to help with some of the questions being asked and yours has been handed off to our TAC technicians. They will be reaching out to you shortly to gather some more information regarding your hardware/software so we can get you in touch with the correct group . I encourage you to continue to post in the community and let me know if there is any way I can help. Once your post is resolved, we will make sure to post the resolution back to the community to help other members.

You can find out more about the TAC Engaged program by clicking on the image below.

TAC Engaged.png

Dennis Smith
Manager Brocade Communities
@DennisMSmith

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

Download FREE NVMe eBook