Mobility/Wireless

Occasional Contributor

Brocade RFS7000 - AP 650 - AP 7131 some devices cant get connected to wlan

Hi everybody, recently I have got some connectivy issues, I have a mix of wireless solutions dlink, cisco , and brocade. All of them are sharing a WLAN SSID, this is a University implementation so over the campus the users are moving through different AP, but some times in a random mode computers, tablets even phones cant get connected.

We had to create a new WLAN locally at the AP with the same configuration SSID, etc... as the controller profile config, so now the devices are working but the topology is not being managed by the controller at all. This was working around since 1 month ago, but now there are a lot of mobile devices that is facing this problem.

I have my controller managing all my 400 devices  AP 650 and AP 7131  from a central point ( not mesh), all my profiles are made in the controller and I just override the options.

I discovered some crash files, I supposed that this got something to do with autoupdate , but Im not 100% sure, this is the output of one of the AP crash file:

dpd2 pid 1295 starting

Eapol Initialized

connected to cfgd. registering daemon name

registered with cfgd

PARSE FAIL.

parse OK.

parse OK.

parse OK.

parse OK.

PARSE FAIL.

PARSE FAIL.

PARSE FAIL.

If someone has expected this problem, or someone knows what is going on here, please give some help with this!

Thanks!!!!

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook