Management Software

New Contributor

licensing issue

We have been sent a new license, which adds IP to the base san license and facing  with " internal error occured " while we add  this LICENSE key in CMCNE 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<lic:licenseInfo xmlns:lic="http://license.brocade.com/licensefile">
<licenseHeader>
<serialNumber>  xxxxxxx  </serialNumber>
<productNumber>EM-NTWADV-ADD-IP-BASE</productNumber>
<description>EM-NTWADV-ADD-IP-BASE</description>

I think the serial number which was mapped here is wrong .. 

Can  someone  tell me what is the serial number xxxxx  refer to here ?  Is it a license serial or Base SAN serial number .

Brocade Moderator

Re: licensing issue

Hi Deeksha,

the serial number is the product serial number for CMCNE (or BNA) which is tied to the license key - on yout word a license serial.

If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution".

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.