Management Software

Occasional Contributor

how do i make old BNA Mast log entries visible %3F

Good day

I have only a few days of Product event log history ...

Can i make a search of history from the Master log ?

Thanks and regards

Sven

Highlighted
Brocade Moderator

Re: how do i make old BNA Mast log entries visible %3F

Hi Sven ,

In this documents ,  you can find a lot of thing how to configure Master Log , back up, events , etc ...

https://www.brocade.com/content/dam/common/documents/content-types/user-guide/networkadvisor-1401-san-manual.pdf

Jerome

If my response has solved your query please click the "Accept as Solution" button.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided
solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If
you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through
Brocade, or through  your OEM equipment provider.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the answer, i checked the manual ...

I noted thier is a "time-range" for about 48h displaying events at the master log.

Is it limited ?

For number of entries or time-range ?

Can i ajust it ?

regards

Sven

Brocade Moderator

Hello Swen ,

The max is 1 month .

You can display Master Log events for all MAPS violations at the product level , display data for a specific duration by selecting one of the following options : 30 mn , 1  6  or 12 hours , 1 or 3 days , 1 week and 1 momnth ,

Select One or more rows int he violations dialog box and click 'events'

You can found procedure  on page 1446

https://www.brocade.com/content/dam/common/documents/content-types/user-guide/networkadvisor-1401-san-manual.pdf

If my response has solved your query please click the "Accept as Solution" button.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided
solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If
you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through
Brocade, or through  your OEM equipment provider.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.