Management Software

N/A

San Network Advisor 11.1.4 element manager cannot be launched

Hello,

One of my customers has SNA 11.1.4 installed and it is configured so that 2 Fabrics are discovered. Each fabric has 4 switches, the oldest switch is a Brocade 3900 switch with firmware v5.3.2c, when the customer launches an element manager on this switch it opens without issue.

On the other 3 switches the element managers cannot be launched.

The other switches are a brocade 300 (firmware 7.1.0a), brocade 4100 (firwmare v6.4.3d) and a brocade 5100 (firmware v7.1.0a) switches.

When trying to launch an element manager I always get the following message:

ErrorMessage.jpg

I already did troubleshooting on the network side, but I can ping the switches without problem and connections are not lost.

When I open the switch administration through a web browser (from the SNA server) then everything works fine also. At first I thought that discovery was still in progress, but the switches are configured in San Network Adivsor for a few weeks now.

I compared settings between the working switches and the switches where launching of the element managers is not working, but I can not seem to find a difference.

Anyone experienced this problem or an idea for a solution?

PS: I'm fairly new to San Network Advisor.

Thanks,

Wesley

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook