Management Software

Occasional Contributor

Performance Data

In an attempt to curb the disk space usage on my BNA install I've switched off all the historical performance data collection and ran the clear performance data script int eh BNA\Utilities folder. this worked a treat however the disk space is still going up and I can still run the script to clear out the space.

Is there another area that I can switch off the data collection as well? I tried scheduling the script to run on a daily basis but for various secuirty reasons it's not working at present and I'd rather resolve the issue at the source anyway.

Thanks

Jack

Brocade Moderator

Re: Performance Data

Hi Jack,

you can also limited the amount of storage used for event (see "Event storage settings" in the manual).  Which folder or tables are growing your setup?

If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution".

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.