Management Software

Occasional Contributor

Network Advisor 14.2 database services not starting

[ Edited ]

Network Advisor 14.2 database services not starting. Windows server OS was patched and now the main page loads, but my desktop client and Fabric Insight do not show any information. Inventory still lists my switches, but no activity being displayed.

I noticed the Network Advisor and NA Database services are not starting either.

Is there a way to recover?

I've considered downloading the next version and trying an upgrade to see if it could extract and create a new healthy DB.

Thoughts?

Scratch the upgrade idea, I thought there was a 14.2.x version available. So now I'm thinking about a reinstall of 14.2.0.

Brocade Moderator

Re: Network Advisor 14.2 database services not starting

Hi,

if you use the server management console (SMC) and try to start the services one by one, which service fails to start - postgres, svc, monitor (AMP) etc?

If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution".

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook