Management Software

New Contributor

Issues importing firmware into repository DCFM 10.3

afternoon,

I have successfully uploaded a previous firmware revision and and release notes. i am uploading 6.3.1a to the repository with no luck. i am getting multiple errors at different attempts.

the first one states firmware could not be imported into repository. Could not unzip the selected firmware file.

I have downloaded 3 copies. one from brocade site and one from HP with same error

the second one states firmware could not be imported into repository. could not connect to FTP server. check to see if FTP server is running.

The FTP server is local to the DCFM server. i have logged into DCFM, selected SAN /Options/ FTP/SCP and tested the server credentials but still no luck.

I do not know if you can manually import the firmware. i tried but still no luck.

the firmware upload has been tested from remote DCFM client and also locally on the server but with the same result. overtime i have cleared out temp folders located at C:\Program Files\DCFM 10.3.0\data\ftproot.

any help would be appreciated.

Michael.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Issues importing firmware into repository DCFM 10.3

I have DCFM 10.3, uploaded and loaded firmware 6.3.0b with no errors

New Contributor

the firwmare version is not the issue. i believe it is application orientated.

New Contributor

another day and another reboot and another retry and finally the application will accept firmware uploads to repository.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook