For more details, please see ourCookie Policy.

Management Software

New Contributor

Import dashboards from BNA to Fabric Insight?

Hello,

I am introducing BNA into production, first timer...

Anyway, I have created in BNA under My Dashobards some customized dashboards and shared them with all users. However, when I log into Fabric Insight with the same username, I can only see the default dashboard...

Is there a way to import my custom dashbaords into Fabric Insight, so that monitoring operators can have a quick health overview through that web portal?

Regards,

Igor

Frequent Contributor

Re: Import dashboards from BNA to Fabric Insight?

Some versions ago, Fabric Insight Portal was redesigned for (nearly) exclusive use with AMP. There are some functions still available for non-AMP monitored fabrics, but it's primary use is for AMP.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello!

I guess that's a "no" since we don't have Brocade Analytics Monitoring Platform. Too bad...

Well, what I am trying to do is present a dashboard from BNA on a monitoring wall screen. Just a couple of widgets on it - SAN switches status, top port utilization, etc.

If not from Fabric Insight, can I call up my BNA dashboard trhough a browser using a URL? Or some API?

Regards,

Igor

Frequent Contributor

There is a RESTful API within Network Advisor.

Please note that I am very new to REST, so I won't be of much help.

https://github.com/brocade/pyfos

Join the Broadcom Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resources across the Broadcom Community Network.