Management Software

I am trying REST API for BNA controlzone transaction. I am getting a error Internal Server Error

I am trying REST API for BNA controlzone transaction. I am getting a error Internal Server Error

URL:
https://<BNA IP>/rest/resourcegroups/LAB/fcfabrics/<fckey>/controlzonetransaction

Sample Payload

<xs:complexType name="ControlZoneTransactionRequest">
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="false" type="xs:boolean" default="false"/>
<xs:element name="START" type="tns:TransactionAction"/>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>

Brocade Moderator

Re: I am trying REST API for BNA controlzone transaction. I am getting a error Internal Server Error

Hi,

the POST payload should look like (my BNA server is not up and running for the moment)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<ControlZoneTransactionRequest>
<lsanZoning>false</lsanZoning>   
<action>START</action>
</ControlZoneTransactionRequest>

the below is the schema describing the above

<xs:complexType name="ControlZoneTransactionRequest">
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="lsanZoning" type="xs:boolean" default="false"/> ' case sensitive, use either true or false
<xs:element name="action" type="tns:TransactionAction"/>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>

<xs:simpleType name="TransactionAction">
<xs:restriction base="xs:string">
<xs:enumeration value="NONE"/>
<xs:enumeration value="START"/>
<xs:enumeration value="ABORT"/>
<xs:enumeration value="COMMIT"/>
</xs:restriction>
</xs:simpleType>

If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution".

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

Download FREE NVMe eBook