Management Software

I am having issues with Brocade Network Advisor 12.1.1 and using the desktop java application.

I have been running BNA for a little over a year now with no issue at all and have kept it updated to the latest software when I find a new package out. Recently however no one can use BNA from their desktop as it gives us the below error. I am not sure how to fix this as I have tried installing on the desktop and checking all the options in the server. This is happening on 32 and 64 bit windows OS and the BNA resides on a 2008 R2 server.

networkadvisor.JPG

Valued Contributor

Re: I am having issues with Brocade Network Advisor 12.1.1 and using the desktop java application.

What JRE version are you using?

Occasional Contributor

Re: I am having issues with Brocade Network Advisor 12.1.1 and using the desktop java application.

I am having the EXACT same problem.

Java v7u45b18.

I've tried everything I can think of- updated java, cleared installed Applications and Applets... always the same result.

New Contributor

Java version (build 1.7.0_45-b18)

New Contributor

Its the java. Roll it back to java 7 update 25

Valued Contributor

Christopher's right. BNA is very strict with the Java version to use.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook