Management Software

New Contributor

Getting Error in BNA 12.1.0 build 199 - ssh access by bnabrocade from src IP, src mac rejected.

there is an error in BNA for all my devices ssh access alert is popped up as I am using Radius server authentication and in Radius Server username is changed. But I am unable to locate the "bnabrocade" username and it is throwing me error for all devices every minute.

Need help asap!!!

Thanks

External Moderator

Re: Getting Error in BNA 12.1.0 build 199 - ssh access by bnabrocade from src IP, src mac rejected.

janaig,

->But I am unable to locate the "bnabrocade" username....

what your meaning with, "i am unable to locate..... username... ?

BNA Credential ?

TechHelp24
New Contributor

Re: Getting Error in BNA 12.1.0 build 199 - ssh access by bnabrocade from src IP, src mac rejected.

Hi, My error is when I see the logs in BNA, all my devices are showing the alert that ssh access by bnabrocade from IP of BNA is unable to SNMP/login the devices. This happened when I have changed username in my Radius Server. Now my next action action item is to change the username i.e. "bnabrocade" to the changed username. 

I am not able to find username bnabrocade in BNA so that I can change to updated username to clear the ssh access alert.

Any more questions please ask.

External Moderator

have you added this user "bnabrocade" in the BNA or want to add it ?

remember to assign Administrator role.

TechHelp24
New Contributor

Hi,

I have replaced the username from bnabrocade in Discover->IP Product to X. Now X is also showing me alert in logs that ssh access from src ip x.x.x.x mac x is rejected for 10 devices.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.