Management Software

New Contributor

Event: Total file system space usage 73.97%25 is above threshold warning 70.00%25. where i can change

Hi there

we use now SAN networadviser 12.1.3. Now we receive this message:

Event: Total file system space usage 73.97% is above threshold warning 70.00%. Please free up some space.

We cant't find the settings to chnage this. Can you tell me where it is?

Thanks Olaf

Contributor

Re: Event: Total file system space usage 73.97%25 is above threshold warning 70.00%25. where i can change

To begin, access the Services screen of your server and shutdown every BNA service EXCEPT for the Database.

{CIMOM Server, Built-in SCP Server (if you have it), Service Location Protocol, Web Service, Built in FTP, Main Server}

Once those are shutdown, navigate to 

<BNA Home Install Directory>/bin/dbadmin.bat

This should launch the PGAdmin3 Database tool

In PGadmin connect to the database with the following information:

Name: Whatever you want

Host: localhost

Username: dcmadmin

Password: passw0rd

Port: 5432

(I would suggest backing up the DB before doing the below, just to ensure there are no problems.  To back up go to:

Servers>(Name you gave above)>Databases>dcmb  Right click on dcmb and select “Backup"

Once Connected use the tree structure on the left to go to:

Servers>(Name you gave above)>Databases>dcmb>Schemas>dcm>Tables>system_property

Right Click system_property and select “View Data>View All Rows” (a new window should pop up)

Scroll down to about line 150.  You’ll see the filesystem thresholds 70, 80 & 90.  Click on the 70 twice and it should allow you to change it.  Change it to whatever you would like and then click Save.

Once saved, close the window, refresh the DB using the refresh button, and navigate back to verify your changes remain.  

Close PGadmin and restart the services for BNA.  

New Contributor

Re: Event: Total file system space usage 73.97%25 is above threshold warning 70.00%25. where i can change

Hi Nathan

many thanks all done now. The second solution see attached (function the same like windowsscript).

Pls rename txt.doc to txt and bat.doc to bat only ;-)

Have a great day best regards

Olaf

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.