11-27-2009 08:01 AM
Installing Enterprise edition on Windows systems
1. Insert the installation DVD into the DVD-ROM drive.
If autorun is enabled, the DVD Index page launches automatically. Click the Enterprise Install link.
If autorun is not enabled, open the following file:
2. Click Next on the Introduction screen.
3. Read the agreement on the License Agreement screen, select I accept the terms of the
License Agreement and click Next.
4. Select the usual location for your system’s application files (for example, D:\Program
Files\DCFM 10.3.X) on the Select Install Folder screen and click Next.
Do not install to the root directory (for example, C:\).
5. Review the displayed installation summary on the Pre-Installation Summary