Management Software

Occasional Contributor

[Brocade V12.3] Server Not Available

I have changed http/http port from network advisor tool and restarted the network advisor service.
but after restart network advisor showing  "server not available" error message on UI.

Also observed conf/server.property file has no data  after network advisor service restart.

I have tried  by copying  BNA v14.3 server server.property file contents and pasted into BNA v12.3 server.property file.

but still I am facing the same issue i.e. "server not available".

Could you please  let us know any workaround for the same ??
And how to recover the setup ??

server.log 
--------------------
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [rt.jar:1.7.0_65]
Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FATAL: password authentication failed for user "dcmadmin"
at org.postgresql.Driver$ConnectThread.getResult(Driver.java:348) [postgresql.jar:]
at org.postgresql.Driver.connect(Driver.java:271) [postgresql.jar:]
at org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.local.LocalManagedConnectionFactory.getLocalManagedConnection(LocalManagedConnectionFactory.java:254)
-------------------

Occasional Contributor

Re: [Brocade V12.3] Server Not Available

any Update ?

Highlighted
Broadcom

Re: [Brocade V12.3] Server Not Available

Hi,

I would not use the property file from 14.3 - the error which you pasted is related incorrect property file. 

So, first things first would be to get a back you original server. property file.

If you were running BNA backup, you should have two backup available and check the zip files for server.property file.

If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution".

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook