Management Software

Contributor

BNA 14.0.1 install certificate

Hi,

how do I create a certificate request and install the certificate for a BNA 14 using LINUX ?

I couldn't find anything in the documentation ...

Or can I create a WEB Server certificate and install it somewhere ?

Bye, Peer

Brocade Moderator

Re: BNA 14.0.1 install certificate

Hello,

Below are extra details:

The server does authenticate itself with the client using its keystore certificate.

<BNA-install-dir>/conf/security/keystore.jks: Java KeyStore

c:\Program Files\Network Advisor 12.4.2\conf\security\keystore.jks

The Certificate Management (Server > Options > Software Configuration > Certificate) is the only method for importing and replacing certificates.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
Contributor

Re: BNA 14.0.1 install certificate

Thanks for the info. I couldn't find a way to import an certificate at this point under linux.

There are a lot of manuls for tomcat showing how to replace the self signed certificate,

but I'm not sure if it would work here.

Why is there no entry in the man pages ?

I'll open a ticket.

Bye, Peer

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.