Management Software

Occasional Contributor

BNA 14.0.1 and Rest API

Hi

I just installed BNA 14.0.1 and  discovered the switches. 

I just wanted to   check the  start using the rest API feature. 

When I tried the below links,  i got the  error  " Internal Server Error "  How Can I fix this. 

http://10.196.71.64/rest/resourcegroups

https://10.196.71.64/rest/resourcegroups

Broadcom Moderator

Re: BNA 14.0.1 and Rest API

[ Edited ]

Hello,

What is the FOS version?

Can you try command below to check if rest is enabled?

mgmtapp --show

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
Occasional Contributor

My test switches are running on v7.4.1d. 

What is the minimum requirement to  work with rest api. 

Also, am just a bigginer and trying to setup this..  from where should I enter mgmttapp --show commnad  ?

Broadcom Moderator

Hello,

Please find attached the REST API guide.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.