11-25-2017 06:11 AM
I am getting alerts on my BNA that "SSH access by user dummy from src IP a.b.c.d rejected, 1 attempt(s)". BNA is trying to access Brocade ICX switch and it is giving this alert. Some days back we have changed ICX switch credentials and from there onward we are getting this alert continously. How can I fix this problem, I mean i am sure BNA is accessing ICX with previous credentials and attempt is failing. How can we resolve it or how can we change credentials in BNA. Please guide.
11-29-2017 09:20 AM
From the BNA IP guide:
Editing login prompt user credentials
To edit a login prompt user name and password, complete the following steps.
1. Select Discover > IP Products.
The Discover Setup - IP dialog box displays.
2. Click the Global Settings tab.
3. Click the Default Passwords tab.
4. Select Read/Write Login Prompt from the Credential Type list.
5. Select the user credential entry you want to edit in the Login Prompt List and click the left
The selected credentials display in the Add/edit Login Prompt area.
6. Edit the unique label to identify the credentials in the Display Label field.
This label can be from 1 through 200 characters long, case sensitive, and allows all printable
7. Edit the user name in the User ID field.
8. Edit the user password in the Password field. Select the Show Password check box to view the
password. The user can view the password only if the user has the password visibility privilege.
9. Click the right arrow button.
10. If the devices use multiple user names and passwords, use the Up or Down buttons to place
the most commonly used credentials at the top of the Login Prompt List to make discovery run
11. Click Apply to save your work.
12. Click Close to close the Discover Setup - IP dialog box.
13. Click Yes on the confirmation message.