For more details, please see ourCookie Policy.

Management Software

New Contributor

After upgrading BNA to 14.2.x, I don't see reports tab on BNA web interface? interesting enough, scheduled reports still get generated !!

Please refer to attached PDF file for the details.  I need to add the reports tab back to BNA interface tool as I used to have.  Interesting enough I'm still getting  CSV scheduled output files on disk, but I don't know where they are coming from on the new version 14.2.x 

Please advise

Thank You

Community Manager

Re: After upgrading BNA to 14.2.x, I don't see reports tab on BNA web interface? interesting enough, scheduled reports still get generated !!

@Sam_Talaat  @chelsea.demos

Welcome to the Community!

While we still encourage the Community to assist with your post, I wanted to let you know that I have passed your questions on to our TAC Engagement Team. They will be reaching out to you shortly to gather more information regarding your configuration, so we can get you routed to the correct group.

Once your case is closed, if appropriate, we will post the resolution to this thread to help others within the Community; or, if you'd prefer, please come back and post the resolution yourself.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help facilitate your case resolution.

You can find out more about the TAC Engaged Program by clicking on the image below.

Thank you!

Jason M.
Brocade Community Manager
@jason_cmgr

tac_engagement_v2b.png

Broadcom

Re: After upgrading BNA to 14.2.x, I don't see reports tab on BNA web interface? interesting enough, scheduled reports still get generated !!

Hi Sir 

On the Web Page I can't  see this (License Management menu, select Brocade Network Advisor > License Generation With Transaction Key) 

how to Generation brocade BNA License.

TKS

2018-03-12_174926.jpg

Occasional Visitor

Did you ever get an answer to this?  I have this exact same problem and can't figure it out.

Highlighted
External Moderator

@ryan.rady @Sam_Talaat @JackyChiang

this Defect is closed on march 28, 2018 in BNA 14.2.11, however this release is supported only for IP Product by Extreme Networks and Ruckus.

if you use BNA for SAN, is suggested to Upgrade to higher Release, otherwise, if you use BNA only for IP environments you need to open a TAC with Extreme or Ruckus to get Support and Upgarde package, since IP Plattforms are not longer supported by Brocade.

hope this answer you question.

TechHelp24
Contributor

The web interface was changed to Fabric Insight Portal in order to make way for an AMP interface. How the reports are still being generated is a mystery to me though.

External Moderator

@ussenterprise-bda

BNA 14.2.11 - and 14.2.10 - is a tailored Release for IP Based environments, and totally different to preview GA Release by Brocade.

TechHelp24
Contributor

Ugn! I hate it when they do that... lol

It should have been named something else then. (15.0.10 would be better than 14.2.x)

External Moderator

[ Edited ]

@ussenterprise-bda

BNA 15.x is a upcoming Release and will support FOS 9.x

--->>>It should have been named something else then. (15.0.10 would be better than 14.2.x)

No, for simple reason begin with version 14.3.1 Fresh install for SAN+IP support has been removed.

Begin with Release 14.4 BNA does not support a fresh installation of SAN+IP package, and a SAN+IP License key failed during the Installation.

in feew word, BNA 14.2.x is the latest Supported IP Fresh Installation, for this reason it will be continued with Release numbering such as .10; .11 and so on.

TechHelp24

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.