Mainframe Solutions

Welcome to the Brocade Mainframe Solutions Blog

by Dr.Steve.Guendert on ‎09-21-2009 11:03 AM (924 Views)

Brocade is proud to launch our Mainframe Solutions Community blog. This is the first posting in what will be a weekly blog posting, and we will be rotating the authorship among our team of mainframe-FICON expertise. We'll cover a wide variety of topics ranging from industry news/announcements, storage, FICON directors, mainframe distance extension technologies, I/O performance, mainframe and IP technologies, and of course, other topics our readership asks about. If there is a topic you'd like to discuss, let us know.

In addition to the blog, we will be launching a mainframe community forum at http://community.brocade.com/mainframe. The forum will be somewhere we will post presentations, white papers, articles, etc for our customers and partners. Missed one of our presentations at a conference? You'll be able to download it from the forum. We'll also be tying in our Brocade You Tube technical channel.

We hope you enjoy the blog, and will return often.

Steve Guendert

Comments
by
on ‎09-23-2009 09:26 PM

Congrats!!!!! I'll watch out this blog space. I'd like to see more posts on FICON and professional services.

G