The Water Cooler

• 1.  Training portal unavailable?

Posted Aug 01, 2014 03:08 PM

Hi,

Can anyone help me here, I am trying to access the training portal. I log in, go to My Education, click on the Training portal and get the following message (been trying for weeks):

We apologise for the inconvenience. The Brocade Training Portal page you've requested is not available at this time. There are several possible reasons you are unable to reach the page:

If you tried to load a bookmarked page, or followed a link from another Web site, it's possible that the URL you've requested has been moved.

Technical difficulties are preventing us from display of the requested page

#TheWaterCooler
    #help

• 2.  Re: Training portal unavailable?

Posted Aug 01, 2014 03:40 PM

Hi Neil.  Sorry to hear about the difficulty.  Can I ask the Community if anyone else is seeing this?  I cannot reproduce this and all links work for me.  I've tried with Chrome and IE with all different security levels.  In the mean time, I'll reach out to the education folks to see if they might know.

Also, you may wish to try the normal troubleshooting steps, clear cache, allow cookies, disable blockers, java, etc, etc.  Its a shot in the dark, but something to try for now.

#TheWaterCooler

• 3.  Re: Training portal unavailable?

Posted Aug 01, 2014 03:48 PM

Hi Mike. Thanks for replying. I have tried Chrome and IE on several computers both at home and in work, all produce the same error. I have just had a case raised with the support team, I'll keep you posted in case it helps anyone with similar problems.

#TheWaterCooler

• 4.  Re: Training portal unavailable?

Posted Aug 04, 2014 10:52 AM

Hi Neil.  Thanks for testing as that helped with this information i relayed.  I have people working on it from another angle, so I will share anything I learn as well.

#TheWaterCooler