Fibre Channel (SAN)

N/A

The best practice to upgrade firmeware version in switches

I have some devices Foundry switches in my enviroment network FLS624, FESX424,FES2402 it is running version 03.1.00aT7e1, 03.1.00aT7e1 and 03.5.00Tc1 running respectively, I am considered to change the last software version for this devices , I can not find the last version or which the better practice to do this

My intention is to prevent risks to vulnerabilities or debug errors in my current version

External Moderator

Re: The best practice to upgrade firmeware version in switches

Community Info & Feedback

In this 'Community Info and Feedback' discussion forum please post what you think of our all new Brocade Communities ... both positive feedback as well as your valuable suggestions on how to improve. Please do NOT post any other product related questions. Thank you!

TechHelp24
Frequent Contributor

Re: The best practice to upgrade firmeware version in switches

Thank you, Antonio!

alopezc, I'm moving your discussion thread to the Data Center SAN community so that way you will be able to get more responses. The Community Info & Feedback community is for general questions and suggestions about Brocade Communities and not for product-related questions.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Grace Chang

Global Community Administrator

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.