05-29-2014 08:31 AM
I am trying to install SMI-Agent v120.11.0 on our Windows Mgmt server 2008r2.
We have 8 Brocade san switches with FOS v6.3. I want to monitor all 8 brocade switches in our HDS Tuning manager 7.5.
But i am getting error message in SMI-Agent tool (Attached). I tried to stop services and restart services but still i get error message.
I did follow install guide and have most of pre-requistics matching..
Can you please assist/help me.. Really appreciate.
03-27-2015 10:33 PM
One of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Std SP2 (x86 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Std (x86 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business Edition SP1 (x86 32-bit)
- Solaris 9 (SPARC-platform)
- Solaris 10 (SPARC-platform)
- Linux Red Hat AS 3.0 (x86 32-bit)
- Linux Red Hat AS 4.0 (x86 32-bit)
- Linux SUSE Enterprise Desktop 10 (x86 32-bit)
- AIX 5.3 (PowerPC)