Fibre Channel (SAN)

Contributor

Radius Authentication Model

Hi to all

I'm managing a couple of 48000 and DCX and I want to implement Radius authentication. I know that all documentation is in the Admin Guide, but I am looking for input to whom is using this model. Any tips, issue, or anything else that you think should be relevant to this authentication model

Thank you

Super Contributor

Re: Radius Authentication Model

I am sorry, I can not help you in this regard, but pls wait,  in this forum experts are there, who have configured the same, they will definitely revert back to you. have patience in this forum

Super Contributor

Hi,

it is quite simple. I have many switches in different networks and I am using the Microsoft Radius implementation (IAS) which came as an optional feature.

Setup is easy. :-)

One point is the usage of CHAP. You have to change a registry key which was not allow in our environment so I am using only PAP.

If you have any specific questions give me a note. It is important to know if you are using virtual fabric or not and which FOS versions.

Best regards,

Andreas

Contributor

Thanks for the input, on our side we will be using RSA Radius (Token) for authentication. But you did gived me confidence to go. Be assure that I will test it on our switch in the lab. 

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook