Fibre Channel (SAN)

Occasional Contributor

New Brocade SAN icons and diagram symbols

Hi there,

I just wanted New Brocade SAN icons and diagram symbols in Visio or PNG/JPG formats. the old ones are available but these new sketch style are not .

I searched all possibilities on the the web, but I had no success.

I need them as soon as possible.

Greatly appreciate your helps.

Regards

Brocade Moderator

Re: New Brocade SAN icons and diagram symbols

Hi,

seems like new Vision stencils have been uploaded to the San health in march page at

http://community.brocade.com/t5/SAN-Health-Utility/SAN-Health-Online-Help/ta-p/3607

with direct link

http://www.brocade.com/content/dam/common/documents/content-types/stencils/brocade-visio-san-stencils.zip

I have issues with visio on my PC, so i cannot check if these are the news or old one, yet.

If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution".

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
Brocade Moderator

Looks like this are the same set of stencils as before, sorry

If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution".

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
Community Manager

@Martin.Sjölin & @alpha_it - I am sourcing with the SAN team to see if there are new stencils in the mix.

Thanks for posting your question on the Brocade Community.

Jason McClellan

Community Manager

@jason_cmgr

Occasional Contributor

Hi everybody,

Thank you all for your attention and replies.

In below URL a sample diagram with Stencil/Icons/Symbols form brocade is available.

It should help to clarify what I mean.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0G5IpE1ythgbjBnMTZ5V0VETjg

Regards

Occasional Contributor

Hi  

The SAN Health Admin team creates and maintains Visio icons for all the switches that are supported by SAN Health. We do not have any plans to redo the SAN Health Visio icons in the new sketch style. We do plan to continue to update the SAN Health Visio icons with the current style when new switches are released. Please let us know if this answers your question.

HealthAdmin

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi HealthAdmin,

Thank you for your reply.

I know making Visio Stencils is very time consuming and annoying task. 

I saw vADC icons here in community are available in pdf format for users:

http://community.brocade.com/t5/vADC-Docs/Brocade-vADC-Product-Icons-and-Stencils/ta-p/89670

So it would be greate to provide SAN icons/symbols in pdf format same as above.

Regards

Occasional Contributor

Hi HealthAdmin,

Is there any updates about pdf version of symbols?

Sorry, no. We don't have plans to make the icons available in PDF form.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.