06-11-2013 06:13 AM
anyone can help me for setting up Multi Protocol Router (MPR) for multi site.
current condition now
1. 2 sites connected FCIPtunnel 16 (site A - site B) shack hand using WWN switch, status UP
new site (site C) try to join existing tunnel (A + B) --> (A + B + C).
i've already configure
1. Add new IP(with different subnet) on GE1 (site B)
2. Add new IP on GE1 (site C)
3. Create IP Route, pinged : site B and site C (okay)
4. Create FCIPtunnel on 17(VE port) (site B and site C) configure : WWN (portcfg fciptunnel 17 create "IP site B" "IP site C" 1000000) - (portcfg fciptunnel 17 modify -n "WWN switch B/C)
FCIPtunnel not "UP"
FCIPtunnel both site (B and C "inProgress status")
1. How is Configuration on site C to "joint existing tunnel"
2. How to make FCIPtunnel on both sites (B and C) --> "UP"
thanks for being helpful