Fibre Channel (SAN)

Looking for Fabric OS FIPS Configuration Guide mentioned in Fabric OS 7.3.0 Administrators Guide

I'm looking for the "Fabric OS FIPS Configuration Guide" as mentioned in the "Fabric OS 7.3.0 Administrators Guide" to properly configure FIPS on our pair of 6510 switches.

When reading through the administrators guide I saw this in the Changes made to this release area "Removed the chapter “FIPS Support”. The information in this chapter is now in the Fabric OS FIPS Configuration Guide."

Searching google and searching the brocade site doesn't reveal any type of document and emailing Brocade directly hasn't been too helpful. Does anyone happen to have or know where this documentation might be?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Looking for Fabric OS FIPS Configuration Guide mentioned in Fabric OS 7.3.0 Administrators Guide

It's being worked on. I had the same question. No release date yet.

Kind regards,
Erwin van Londen
Former Brocade Distinguished Architect
http://www.erwinvanlonden.net The Fibre Channel blog

Occasional Visitor

Re: Looking for Fabric OS FIPS Configuration Guide mentioned in Fabric OS 7.3.0 Administrators Guide

Is there an update on the status of the "Fabric OS FIPS Configuration Guide"? 

Thanks.

External Moderator

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook