Fibre Channel (SAN)

I am getting from WEB tools the error "Invalid Transaction" when I try to save config. No CLI cmds

Doing througt Web tools access I am getting the error "Invalid Transaction" when I do config save,  but if I try to do it in CLI it works.

It seems a web tool problem, does anyone how to resolve this issue

Regards

Broadcom Moderator

Re: I am getting from WEB tools the error "Invalid Transaction" when I try to save config. No CLI cmds

Hello,

What is the FOS version of the switch?

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
New Contributor

Re: I am getting from WEB tools the error "Invalid Transaction" when I try to save config. No CLI cmds

8.1.0b
Broadcom Moderator

Try an hafailover if you are running a director or hareboot for a switch and try again.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
New Contributor

Hi,

The target would be without rebooting, there should be a way to restart web services at FOS.

This customer is very demanding and wouldn´t accept this workaround

Regards

Highlighted
Broadcom Moderator

Hi,

Thierry is aiming at restarting the webtools - options would be haFailover, haReboot for example. For advise on how to restart webtools, you can open a ticket with service providers. Some further guidance for restarting webtools can be found at (do not kill process if not advised) or search the communities

https://community.brocade.com/t5/Fibre-Channel-SAN/Resetting-HTTP-services-without-reboot/m-p/26728/highlight/true#M6121

If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution".

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.

vADC is now Pulse Secure
Download FREE NVMe eBook